Saturday, December 15, 2012

Let's Be Honest Here

This is my first blog... I'm not necessarily always going to say the right things. I may upset some people but I'm just starting out so give me a break.

First off, I'm Hannah Lynne. The World's Best Magician's Assistant! Haha I wish. I am working to get there though. You may think yeah, that's not a job. Oh but it is and it's probably one of the hardest out there. A lot of people always want to know what I actually do, so this blog will be how you find out. I will update it as much as possible but bear with me. I'm actually getting married next month and we do have shows too.
So "Life As A Magic Assistant" will describe how things go working for the amazing Brandon Wagster. He is my magician and fiance and honestly one of the most talented people I have ever met. Ok... so I'm a little biased. But if you don't believe me check it out for yourself! www.wagstermagic.com Is the place to go to find out everything about us!
Oh yeah before I forget, this is very important! I do magic; illusions; tricks. NOT black magic! It's not witch craft or bad or anything like that. I'm a Christian and we perform in churches all the time so I promise there is no reason to worry about that.
I'm super excited to finally get to do this and I hope you enjoy what I post.
Have a magical day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment