Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Nights

As much as I love Grease, this post isn’t about it. Sorry if I disappointed you.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted but we’ve been busy getting ready for summer and this year it is going to be packed! We’re excited to be at 2 locations weekly for the whole summer. And it’s not just a small show. It’s got illusions! Yay!
Today will be our last rehearsal before we load up the cargo van to get into the first location tomorrow.
We’ll be doing 23 shows with the illusions so I’m sure I’ll have plenty of funny stories to come share on here throughout the summer. With that many shows you know the probability of them all going flawlessly is… well just not gonna happen. Especially since during the show I will be performing, running sound, changing clothes, and packing all at the same time. I don’t usually have to run sound during bigger shows so this should be interesting. Ok well that’s only for one show that I have to run sound. But still, I’m definitely going to have to make a checklist to do for each routine. My OCD won’t allow it any other way.
I know a lot of people come to Myrtle Beach to vacation so if you will be here and would like to see us, here is where we will be:

On Monday nights we will be at the beautiful Sea Mist Resort, but in order to see the show there you have to be staying there. And I promise you it’s one of the best in Myrtle Beach so you wouldn’t regret it. And the show is actually free to its guests! The show starts at 7:00 PM so don’t be late!

On Wednesday nights we will be at the new Cypress Campgrounds. The show is called “Rock This Town: Magic & Music” and while we are the featured performers, there will also be 2 awesome impersonators in the show. This show is open to the public and only $10 for adults and $7 for children. Shows at 7:30 PM!

Well there you have it, what we will be doing these summer nights. Also be on the lookout for some new Wagster Magic merchandise and Presto Pets is going to be in full swing this summer! So excited to get started with the madness. Hope to see you at a show!


No comments:

Post a Comment